Sunday, February 27, 2011

House-ing and Rent-als

Let me begin by saying I HAD A WONDERFUL DAY! Firstly, I had a 9 hour sleep- dont you L.O.V.E that feeling when you set your mobile to whatever time it is, then it tells you how long until that alarm sounds and that significant number is greater than 7? Then, I went to DFO and bought some peter alexander pj's and this pair of wool shoesox for $24!!! Will put up pictures sometime. AND I GOT A PAIR OF LEATHER BROGUES FOR $40!! Anyway I'm looking forward to this week cos we've got multicultural night on wednesday, crossroads on thursday and I have a table tennis competition on Friday :D

You know what, I find there are certain things that make people look a hell of a lot older. And i'm not saying it's a bad thing. For example, sunglasses- I usually never wear them except in the car, but I tried wearing them ontop of my head and I casually ( but cooly) strolled into this korean bbq place and there was a reflective mirror thing nearby and I thought 'wow, I look like im 30 D:' Now I digress. I've noticed that some sale items in shops ( and i mean clothes) are awesomely cheap like 10 bucks for a nice industrie cami from David Jones. So I impulse bought it thinking it was a brilliant buy but I've never worn it. And that goes for another of other unworn sale items stashed somewhere in my closet. My point is, I'd rather spend $20 on a cami I'd actually wear 20 times over than spend $10 on something I'd never take the price tag off. And the math is simple:
Say you wear it 20 times. Thats $1 per wear. If you bought the $10 thing you wore like twice, then its $5 per wear. Thats 5 times more for something that should have been 2 times less. I hope my math is correct. 
Buy what you want to wear XD

Anyway, I had this freaky dream last night. I did the HSC and it was the day we got our ATAR scores. So as I was unfolding the letter to find out my score, there was a space smack bang in the middle of the page that was supposed to show your ATAR in huge numbers. But on my page, there werent any numbers. In a state of panic, I squinted closer to the paper and in fine numbers i saw a 99.45. I was sort of disappointed LOL. Then, I woke up and had that 'on the verge of tears' moment because I still thought I was in my dream and got 99.45. 

I just read the property part of the local newspaper and it's made me realise how much I want to own a bloody house. I've got it all planned out-first I'll live in the uni campus to enjoy life without rentals but then as I get a job and earn ca$h I'll upgrade to an uber cool apartment by myself-and I say by myself because I want to put my bed smack bang in the living room so I can wake up to the sound of city traffic and the glare of the sun before work. And then I'll move in with Mr.Charming and afford a mansion by the beach.

Watched 60 minutes tonight and saw the Lady Gaga interview. I freaking love her. Shes so honest and I love it when the guy said 'Tell us about what you're wearing today' and she responds in saying 'I don't know, I just woke up today and I just didnt feel like wearing clothes'. Then she turns to finish her drink with a fake diamond inside it ^^
Now, when anyone asks what LG stands for, im gonna say LADY GAGA

No comments:

Post a Comment