Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The twenty eleven Series

OHH Guess what I did today? I PLAYED CRICKET FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! I didnt expect it to be so fun, especially batting, but as Mr Perrins said, I need to 'PLAY LIKE EVERY BALL IS MINE!!" heehee. And he's right, this isn't like volleyball where someone else can dive for the ball, you need to OWN the ball. A damn hard ball too. Wow that can be taken out of context >.< 
Anyway ate a chicken roll in the arvo- you know, its like one of those massive vietnamese pork rolls except it had chicken. And chilli. Big Mistake. I think I must've eaten about half a red chilli and BOY IT BURRNS!!! The result? Ten minutes of sweating, panting and crying. Water does not work  either.

Oh and did I mention how I love my peer support kids? They're wonderful! We did this activity where you had to find a picture of a sports person and since I supplied the magazines, the pictures were mostly of models. So one of them ripped out a picture of a pretty chick and stuck a $700 Chanel tennis racquet on her hand. Oh how I love you guys!  Sorry for the weird tasting lollies- I assure you some lindt chocolate next time ^^

I'm freaking loving school at the moment and it's weird how I always look forward to maths and english, 2U AND 3U. They're such a joy to attend. Quote of the week, by Mr Flood:
                  " Money doesn't always buy you happiness. But there was a time when I 
                    had a lot of money. Then, followed a time when I had hardly any.
                     I think I was happier when I had more money."

No comments:

Post a Comment