Friday, February 25, 2011

I have the Human Condition

Have you ever wondered how movies find evil/dodgy looking people to star as the villain? My guess is, they hire an agency and the agency has workers, scouting about the streets trying to come across dodgy looking people. Anyway, today I saw the most dodgy looking person and I thought- OMG seriously dude, you look like you could play the evil man in a Bond movie. He had the bone structure, eyes, EVERYTHING- he was just missing a scar across his eye. ANYWAY my point is, how awkward would it be for the agency worker? I mean,how do you say someone looks evil without being rude?
Worker: Hey I'm from some agency and we're casting for the new Bond movie. We're looking for a person who looks evil. And you suit the role perfectly. :D
Gee, I'd like to see how that goes down. Although starring in a movie wouldnt seem so bad. And think about Glee- they have gay people, people who have big lips, big people etc. Wouldn't that be awkward asking them to try out for Glee? And then accentuating their features ON the show?

OMG I was at Strat today- and I saw ACTUAL G's. No not tryhard G's, ACTUAL G's. I remember wishing I was anywhere but there and just wanted to click my fingers and disappear but that wasn't going to happen so I ran away, I ran for my life. In retrospect, I'm disappointed that I didn't stay to watch the imminent bash up cos that wouldve been quite the epic =/

Think Human Condition: I ran away because I was scared and confused. I feel disappointed because I am reflective. I feel bad about running away because I am curious. I am curious because I am human. And I have the human condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment