Saturday, February 5, 2011

Im Stuck Between Two Worlds

OH my gawsh had an awesome family dinner for CNY yesterday and my aunty and cuz told me these ghost stories that exist in villages in Malaysia. Apparently EVERYONE in the town knows them. They're not THAT scary, more mysterious. I am so freaking intrigued by them
Story #1: There was an Australian man travelling in a taxi at night along a winding road in Penang. Now this road is one of those high roads on the edge of a small cliff, which juts out into the ocean ( btw I've been on this road). The man was looking for a place to stay and the taxi driver told him a story of a particular house he points out. The house is supposedly haunted with a ghost and abandoned. The Australian man didn't believe in the story and decided to stay for the night. When he woke up in the morning, he found himself on the side of the road with all his belongings packed up beside him o.O

Story #2 A man went to a village and met this beautiful girl in one of the markets. He spent time with her and saw her almost everyday for about a month. He wanted to marry her and bought a ring for her engagement. When he went back to the village to give her the ring, he couldn't find her and had to ask the villagers if they had seen her. The villagers held up a photo of her and he confirmed that she was the one he was looking for. When he asked of her whereabouts, they answered 'she died 3 years ago' o.O

Anyway on another note, you know my Lamy pen that twists so you have a different pens? Well there was this other 'pen' that came out as you twisted it and I had no idea what it was. It had a grey hard covered plastic tip and I thought 'stupid asian manufacturing left the plastic on the cover of one of my pens so i cant use it'. So i tried peeling it off with a pair of scissors, even taking the actual refill out because I thought this thing was A PEN but GUESS what? ITS A PEN STYLUS!!! D: I TRIED CUTTING THE ACTUAL STYLUS OFF!!! IM SO STOOPID!! Now I realise how business-y my pen is..pretty awesome eh? Shame I have no iphone =(

If you've ever tried sesame milk tea from easyway, I hope you notice the ecstasy effect it has on you, because it always happens to me. On Friday arvo I had it and went pretty high afterwards. My brain was thinking so fast and I went in an out of those phases where you question where the heck you are or what you are doing. After that, you go stoned.

OHMYGOSH in english, Webb wasn't here so we had a look at the Guiness book of world records. Did you know the most push ups in a year averages out to be 3 a minute? Gotta consider those hours where he was asleep too.. WHAT WAS THIS GUY DOING ALL YEAR?!

3 comments:

  1. people do read this blog :)
    and YOU WERE NOT HIGH ON FRIDAY.
    OTHERWISE YOU WOULD NOT HAVE CALLED ME AND ZHIWEEEEEE EMBARRASSING.
    yahuh.

    xx lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi just chiming to say you can't use stylus with iPhones =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lisa; no i was stoned after, when you saw me..
    jeff- ohh really i did not know that. I thought you could use them with anything touchscreen o.O i guess u can use them on a phone like urs rite..

    ReplyDelete