Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Best Week Yet

With bio pracs due Monday, English essay due Friday, campaigning going on for a lot of our grade - next week is going to be hell D: Firstly, congrats to everyone who made prefect! LET US SPAM THE SCHOOL WITH CAMPAIGNS :)

Secondly: SRC DANCE IS COMING UP :D  $5 a ticket or $20 for 5 ! Cool, that was very obvious advertising but this dance is going to be hectic so you shall all come :D

I swear I wasted so much money this week: Xmen, Hotpot, Musical dinner. WTF:L I'm so poor :'(

MUSICAL DINNER WAS AMAZING :)
I love that feeling of organising coming together :D Cudo's so Syd and Lena who helped so much! And the mums for cooperation, the teachers, and everyone for turning up and having fun :D Hope everyone had heaps of fun because that was our aim - and thankyou guys for an amazing dinner (:
Musical Dinner Photo: Lean on Lenaaaa! ;D
Musial dinner: SO many photo's! Abbi was fangirling like mad, and flipping her hair at the waiters (who were french - one was really CHARMING it was insane) .
Though the worst (but at the same time, quite epic) -est moment was most definitely sprinting back to QVB from 'The Little Snail' - which is a distance of exactly 1.4 km! (I google-Map checked it!) Me, Michael and Saj sprinted it in about 5min-ish? BLOODY HELL. Lmao, I'm so unfit :( And I ran barefoot (with socks) as my heeled boots were killing me. MADE IT WITH TIME -2 seconds- TO SPARE :D Yayers :)

On the other hand, my feet are now really sore and bruised and I probably cant go dance class tomorrow because I can barely walk. Yay :L


People still haven't found the secret stuff hidden in kerry's blogpsot. I was so shocked O: I even put a hidden clue innn !Only one person found out the first subliminal message by themselves, I told a couple how to find it. But the OTHER one noone has found! I am disappoint. :( Buttt CLUE IN?
The other one was done for kicks - its right in front of your very eyes. And seriously, who says 'Victory is neigh ' for no reason? Think about ittt! ;D
http://count-to-7.blogspot.com/2011/06/somedays-i-feel-like-wearing-underwear.html

Thankyou to so many people this week I can barely count.

Goodluck for so many things everyone. Next week is the last week before the fun begins :)
 In the end. its not about who gets prefect, its about what they do with it. LETS GO WILD WITH IT RUSE12 :)    - quoted to me by a wise woman!   
vaish
x.

''Harry Potter was sliding down a hill.
* jk, rowling ;D

HAHAHAHAHA LMAOOO
creds to jessica zeng, found on fb :) ''

No comments:

Post a Comment