Friday, June 17, 2011

Corny Comments

So the wet weather meant we could go home. NO ! JOKES we went to daniel zhou's dad's restaurant in the city! It was Vaish and my first time at hot pot (yeah I know and LJ calls herself asian!) but the experience was pretty awesome :) You grab rolls of beef and dunk them in the 'HAWT POT' and it cooks within 10 seconds. Mindblown. Also, if you want to be real troll....when someone is trying so hard to pick up a dumpling (which is really hard cos it slips outta the chopsticks), get your chopsticks and take it out of theirs ^^ . But only do that if you think you're the better handler of chopsticks :D Was so full after that so I went back home, didn't eat dinner, then started snacking again at night. Let me tell you, my friend, that the whole theory of 'oh ill binge now so then I dont eat anything later and it all balances out!" YEAH THAT NEVER WORKS.

OH DEAR I think it's time for some King Lear! Surprisingly, I'm finding this shakespeare play a lot easier to understand however the concepts behind it are crazy and quite the deep.Planning to get an essay up by the end of this weekend so let's hope it works! What shall I do to keep up the motivation? Neighbours? Phone? MSN? Maybe shopping? I find that it's easiest to work hard for a couple of weeks then full reward yourself by going to the shops and buying yourself something you've wanted for a while :)

Now, I have this little comment about the theory of saying corny things. I know some people hate it-think it's overused and simply annoying but I actually think its pretty cute. Pretty damn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment