Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WERIDO

A few strange but funny things happened today:
1. My dad was putting petrol at seven-eleven and I think he already put in about $15 worth of petrol (which is quite a bit) and somebody walks by and goes "HEY! The petrol's dripping out!" . So yeah we wasted about 15 bucks on petrol that refused to go into the tank TT
2. My mum comes home and says 'I HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU!!" I immediately jump out of my seat at run to her and guess what she hands me? A ROUND BLOCK OF CAMEMBERT CHEESE AND SOME CRACKERS!" An interesting present, I'll admit, rather unconventional though.
3. So I just practised my makeup for tomorrow's musical and the blue eyshadow makes me look like an awesome friendly monster.
4. For the first time in a long time, we had a maths test WITH ROOM FOR WORKING OUT :D Mr Choy decides to give us a surprise test with about 2 A4 sheets of paper for working out. Compare this with Alder's half a column.
5. I bought my 3rd school scarf today. 
6. I saw Mrs McKenzie today at North Rocks Westfield.

Musical 11 is on tomorrow and I'm wishing the cast all the best of luck-especially the principles! Let's make this musical the best one ever produced, so get a good nights rest, sing your hearts out and we shall make this memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment