Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Start of Something New

GUESS WHAT HOMIES? I GOT A HAIRCUT TODAY WOOPEE!! So I usually choose a picture out of the magazine and I showed the girl what I wanted. But she kept insisting that the picture was the same as my current fringe and when I looked at the picture I thought WTH HOW'S THAT THE SAME? I ended up half listening to her advice and half choosing the picture and that somehow turned out to be a front fringe. She asked if I was happy with it and after last year's mistake of getting a front fringe, I asked for it to be 'to the side'. It's now cut to something a bit shorter than I had hoped for but nonetheless I'm quite the happy with it :D It's strange how changing your hair can change you as a person. Well not entirely, but I always feel like a new person after having one. And after getting my ATAR estimate on monday, I have this new, I guess, DIRECTION? I am happy and somewhat surprised by it, but it's just made me want to study even more and be more organised. So this haircut marks the start of something new.


OOH and on Saturday at musical, my cousin got me this awesome earring box thingy. It's so cute!
Alright, this post is a little disjointed but what I'm saying is what's at the top of my head at the moment. LJ stands for Lol Jokes, Laura-Jane, Lemon Juice, Live Journal, Lord Jesus etc BUT IT ALSO STANDS FOR LEBRON JAMES !!! AAAHHH! So my new goal is to be able to somehow play like him by the end of the basketball season :D Yes I know he's like a 1 man team and plays with UBER aggression but I'm gonna try do that because I think our team needs to B.E. AGRESSIVE.

The other day I was talking to Ben Wang on the bus. He's a very funny chap. I was talking about my family and all of a sudden he goes 'DO YOU HAVE ALLERGIES??' o.O Now when people ask me questions I usually like to answer them THEN ask my next question, because I find it slightly annoying when you ask a question and they ask another question back, BUT this time I just had to say 'WHY??!" And so he says that the last child is usually the unhealthiest. Again, a " o.O " moment. But now I am actually quite curious about whether there is any scientific reasoning for that- although I highly doubt any relationship between the nth child and their state of physical health LOL.

HEHE we won in basketball today! OOFT that feeling when you intercept a pass ^^
Aiite now I'm off to do some of the bajillion pages that Mr Choy gave us. Either the maths we're doing now is kinda hard or we're just going at lightning speed. I choose the latter :)
xx ellejai

3 comments:

  1. oh i have a lot more stories of ben wang :D he says things without any sense of awareness LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so true! EVERYONE thinks hes hilarious omg. half the time i cant decide if im laughing at his joke or laughing at him because he says the randomest things ever

    - shelley

    ReplyDelete