Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Necklace

I love being hit by inspiration :) Just busted out my 3U story after being inspired by Edgar Allen Poe of all people! And I was reading war veteran stories and I was like -OH MY GOD. And so I wrote. I hope its good seeing as I haven't handed any 'snippets' to my teacher (since I haven't seen Murph all week unfortunately :( ) Plus, everyone should read Guy de Maupassant's The Necklace, Edgar Allen Poe's The Black Cat and Katherine Mansfield The Garden Party. BRILLIANT Pieces. Oh and - Shirley Jackson - The Lottery (which is FREAKY but soooo good when you read it a second time - bear with it the end is amazing!)
lmfao I have just had the biggest random epiphany: If you're curry - wingerdium leviosa rhymes with samosa :D
I haveeeee -  decided to HarryPotter-ify every blog post I post up until July 13 :) Funnnn :D
*But anyways, for anyone who watched it, Harry Potter 1 was on last night!
Back to witches and wizards and magical feasts, and goblins and ghouls and to magical beasts, its all that I love and its all that I'll need at HOGWARTS HOGWARTS :) I need a pigfarts shirt D:

Does anyone else msn their siblings if they ceebz walking to their room? :L
LMAO I LOVE THIS PIC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTnwv2NN-DI
EDIT1: Just came back from intuition and strangely enough, felt the need to add this in: CHECK OUT GINA'S HAIR EVERYONE :) IT IS SERIOUSLY the NICEST chocolate brown ever -and its natural! She's getting it dyed tonight though - but its gorgeous, me and Becca were staring at it for half of Intu lol.
EDIT2:  I'm not Indian. Nor am I eating that crap :( Bullies

 Horoscopes are downright scary sometimes, I swear :L
Yayers for blogging for the first time in months :)
Tuesday Movies, Friday Movies, Musical Dinner, SRC Week, Lord Howe, Harry Potter !
vaish
x.

Ron: Wingardium leviosa!
Hermione: Stop, stop stop! You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's Levi-OOO-sa, not Levio-SA!

1 comment: