Sunday, June 12, 2011

So Simple, it's perfect

So I just cranked out my 3U essay and I must say, I'm a pretty damn disturbed child. I never considered myself that way-because I'm usually cheerful and somewhat innocent (or so I like to think I am), but the dark thoughts within my mind just burst into a Modernist Rage. Yeahp-that's what I'm gonna call it. I won't reveal any further until I've written the reflection, so I don't go changing any of my twisted thoughts. My story is a lot like John Cheever's "Reunion"-because I think I relate to it quite a fair bit and the experience is personal. I'm just hoping that english teachers wont go referring me to the counsellor because they think I have some mental issue.


Now I heard that Lovisa has a massive sale. As in $1 headbands sale. OMGOMG and a 3 for $20 wristband sale. OMGOMG. Must go tomorrow ^^

You know what I dont like about masterchef? It's how they make what I eat at home seem pretty bad. And I always have this image that if George, Gary or Matt ever came to my house and sat down with me to eat, it'd probably be a disaster taste test. And then I go on to make little critiques about the food im eating. 'This too salty...no balance of flavour...overcooked'. OKAY now I'm just being overanalytical.You know what i do like about masterchef? It's all the cooking ads that come on at the time. LIKE PERFECT ITALIANO RICOTTA! SO SIMPLE, IT'S PERFECT! The ad's are new this year. Will keep you updated on the laugh factor. I am looking forward to some killer perfect italiano ricotta ads ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment