Friday, June 3, 2011

Cheerio

OOFT MUSICAL WAS SPECTAKULAR TONIGHT! I'm quite the happy with how everything went and I felt more in control of my dance moves :D OMGSH I met Hilary (an old school friend who now goes Hornsby)  last night after about 2 years of not seeing her and it felt bloody fantastic to give her a huge bear girly hug. According to convention, when you see somebody you know, you'll give a big smile, say HI LONG TIME NO SEE YO! and then turn to hug or w/e but I realise that I tend to scream for a bit before erupting into a huge hug. So yeah, if you haven't seen me in a very long time then expect me to do that and don't be scared- screaming just my way of making up for the time we haven't seen each other.

You know what was really strange today? After 6.5 hours of sleep (which isn't that much I think!) I awoke bright and happy HALF AN HOUR BEFORE MY ALARM D= Now usually this would give me motivation to get up, get early to school but NO I roll around in my bed for a further half an hour before my alarm officially awakes me then crawl out. Nevertheless, I am still bright and cheery and immediately put on my pair of bright pink socks to wear to school.

I forgot to mention- I bought two Napoleon Perdis duo eyeshadow sticks for $25 (for both!). And they work awesomely. Now my hair is dying due to excessive amounts of hairspray and over shampooing and conditioning. My hair feels flimsy and disgusting. I am going to have another shower now.
And everyone, go read the newsletter- an awesome article on maths on the 2nd page :D Tomorrow shall be the best musical performance yet-looking forward to it!

xx ellejai
MINE HANDS OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment