Saturday, June 11, 2011

Genie-ous

Chris: 'See this crack I got on my lip, some guy came up to me and tried to punch me. But then I blocked it and punched him instead. And I got this cut right here (points to lip)'.
LJ: OMG ARE YOU OKAY???? WHO WAS THIS GUY?? O.O
Chris: I'm just trolling you.
LJ: TT ....Do you want some paw paw cream for it?
Chris: Hmm yes please!
At this point I find it incredibly funny that a guy has just accepted my offer to try some paw paw cream (what I use as lip balm). I laugh for a little while and say 'yeah funny funny' only to realise he was actually serious. You know after you put on lip balm then you rub your lips together? OH THAT WAS A FUNNY SIGHT!

SO I got 4 hours of sleep on wednesday night but came to school happy as larry. I find that when I get a medium amount of sleep I'm tired, but when i get close to no sleep, the next day is HIGH TIME. OH THE IRONY. So Mr Ben Wang comes up to me outside the canteen and....
Ben Wang: I am about to ask you a very awkward question.
LJ: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAAHA.
Okay-typing that was sorta pointless but it demonstrates how high I was that day.  My point is- you should use this high energy to do work. I have NO IDEA how this happened, but as soon as I got home, I started cranking out maths. A LOT of maths. TWELVE PAGES OF MATHS. How does that sound? And I did a bit of chemisty. You need to make yourself feel like you can escape after doing a certain amount of work ie like theres light at the end of the tunnel. I think this is what Mrs Connors was talking about-using those 'temptations' as 'rewards'. OOFT.

Yesterday in chem, we were waiting for water to boil so we played a bit with baby powder 8D Brian told me about Lebron's pre game ritual where he sends a whole puff of smoke into the air using some kind of powder, so I attempted to do the same. It turned out less dramatic but nevertheless, it was fun! I must say Lebron, the whole puff of smoke thing is GENIE-OUS!!!!

Anyhow, I GOT DIGITAL!! Its amazing! Oh you beautaay...(talking to the set top box). Now theres so many more channels and I almost collapsed off my chair when I saw Neighbours and Harry Potter 1 being aired :)And guess what? I was randomly flicking through the channels and I saw NBL on so I decided to watch it for a while-you know, see if I can pick up a few tips from it. BUT THEN, I SAW MYSELF, LEBRON JAMES :D and I must say, I am quite the spectacular on court.



Well I found this picture off weheartit. HOLLY MOLLY doesn't it sound familiar?

No comments:

Post a Comment