Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ngaw-zies ous

Okay-blogger isn't actually stuffed up like I thought it was o.O So after musical rehearsal today, I went to eat at a chinese restaurant and what really gets me is when an odd couple starts staring at you. Like you have something on your face. I reach out to grab where I think my phone is but it wasn't there so I asked mum if there was something wrong with  my face and she says no. At this point, anger starts to swell because the couple start whispering and looking at me at the same time and basically giving me the dirty. I am on the verge of losing it and think maybe I should say 'MY FACE AIN'T YOUR FOOD SO STOP LOOKING AT ME!" but I contain myself- I calmed my farm. So I then picked up some will power and stared back. I didn't give the dirty, just stared back. I tell you- it was hard. In fact, very hard. You think they're trying to intimidate you but in all honesty, there reaches a point where this intimidation reverses and you become in control of the staring competition. I picked up my chopsticks and ate a piece of chicken while still staring at them. Just keep staring and I tell you, they eventually stop :)

I also saw the most abnormal thing ever- there was a dare I say, about 6 year old kid playing with an ipad. I'm sorry but I think that is just weird, abnormal. Not healthy for a six year old. And he was taking luvos D: Kids are growing up too quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Υou have made sοmе decent points there. I сhecκed
    on the wеb foг additional informatiοn abоut
    the іsѕue and found mοst pеoрle will
    go along ωіth yοur viеws on
    this site.

    Feel free to surf tο mу blog :: buy toys today

    ReplyDelete