Thursday, May 19, 2011

190511

OMGOMG Top Model Final is today! Must watch it soon- I really want Molly to win. I love how almost every contestant has anger issues, body issues, several breakdowns and a couple of bitchfights here and there, it makes the show that much LOL able. Anyway in our free period today, Tree found a cardboard stand of Gandalf? from Lord of the Rings and decided to put it on the library balcony above where Mrs Connors would stand for sports assembly. HAHAHA looked quite the funneh.

A survey from Mielz's blog :D


1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I was playing chase in year four and I fell over and skidded and my elbow went all retarded. So then I kept my arm straight for three full weeks and all that’s left is a scar.


2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?

NOTHING actually, they’re plain pink OH and a straw board with some pictures of my favourite dresses pinned to it.

3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE?
 its qwerty and black and very smooth hehe

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
I listen to mainstream quite a bit and RnB-because I actually do like the songs. But I don’t think I’ve exposed enough to the non mainstream music


5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
I was born just yesterday. Jokes , at noon I think.


6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
I want a latex catwoman suit so I could ninja around the neighbourhood and BE A SUPERHERO +D


7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
I FREAKING MISS GYMNASTICS IN KINDY! I was the most awesome gymnast I tell you- attending summer holiday camps to perfect that  back hip circle (GO youtube it) and waving around those metallic streamers on the floor. And of course the tight hair buns and sparkles around the eyes caked with makeup. OH and my gym uniform.


8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION/S?
Probably my phone and all my jewelley and headbands.

9. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?
virgo


10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
noope. Actually I’ve never understood the concept of being scared of small spaces. I am however scared of cocroaches =S

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
HELL TO THE YES. When I turn off the light before getting into bed, I do this weird bat like jumping thing and land smack bang in the centre of my bed. And I never go downstairs when the sun’s down-what goes on down there YOU NEVER KNOW.


12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
My maths mark I think. Yes that counts as a person.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
Aqua di Gio by Armani and Gucci Envy Me

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Err actually I don’t mind but theres always something mysterious about brown hair and green eyes.

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO?
NO I DON’T GO THAT FAR!

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Probably energy drink-because I hate that coffee stains your teeth and dehydrates you like crazy. Either one of them make me high for days =D


17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
OH NOES CONFESSION AGAIN. I’ve never had anything apart from meatlovers, Hawaiian and margarita. And I don’t like any of them anymore D:


18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A pavlova.

19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
TEEHEE I think I make a lot of people mad


21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
probably a pair of baby boots that now only fit on my fingers.


22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
mm


23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
I don’t think so but I don’t even know what that is.  


24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Hmm this is a hard one.. probably forever new
J

25. WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR?
ASTIN MARTIN PLEASE

1 comment:

  1. :O:O I WANT BRITTANY TO WIN !
    OMG shall go watch now 8D

    ReplyDelete