Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dear Gravity

See, I told you this would take another post at least. OHH THE PHYSICA EXAM! Okay so I was in the car on the way to school in the morning. For those that live around north rocks/carlo, you know that street off Pennant Hills Road, opposite the Carlo High street, with all the roundabouts and hills? Well at the top of the hill with the traffic lights, yes I know this is very specific here, there was a tarago van and the lights were red. All the cars were waiting for the lights to go green and the tarago infront of us decides to hit the reverse instead of just keeping the brakes on. Now we're halfway up the hill here and she's a comin' down the hill with absolutely no idea she's reversing, or shall I say falling, and I reach out to horn her (repeatedly) yet she still comes a rollin down the hill and bangs into our car. I wasn't really scared at that moment but I was angry. I mean a car comes rolling down, the driver unaware, and just smashes into your car. My dad steps out of the car and goes WHAT THE HELL and the driver just says 'I dunno'. It really got my blood pumping.

And then comes our physics half yearly and the third question and about a million other ones talk about cars rolling down the hill or cars smashing into each other. This isn't a good sign. At all. However, I did have a good answer for explaining the usefulness of crumple zones :D

And in the wise words of Sheldon Cooper:

No comments:

Post a Comment