Thursday, May 12, 2011

Lost all sense of direction

So I had coffee today. A caffe mocha. A mocha caffe. Whatever you like, it has coffee and chocolate in it. Damn I'm so high. It's not funny. My mind is racing and I'm feeling so happy. Is this another episode of this weird mood disorder I'm having at the moment? Even my dad thinks I've gone crazy and he's one of those stoner dads who don't seem to notice a whole lot. I started singing in the car on the way home to his weird chinese music I'd never be caught alive listening to. This is what caffeine does to you, does it not? Ellejai, have you not learnt anything from camp? I don't know if this is a good feeling or not but it's certainly interesting.


Okay, off to see who's in the final two for America's Next Top Model and find out who's prom king and queen in Glee. OH this night is off to a great start.

Oh man, I really wish our english exams used tumblr images as some of the options for creative writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment