Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Compare the Pair?

AOINDSIFISNOIFDIS I find my maths teacher quite the scary. So we talk a bit in class right and all of a sudden he gives you this glare and moves his ears as well as his eyebrows !!! I SCREAMED INSIDE OF ME AT THAT! I swear I was about to make a dash for the door.  I'm coming to like Mr. Alder's SHUT UP's a lot more...
Oh I forgot to say- I bought this marvellous satchel from Forever New last sunday. So I was walking in the store in the hope of finding a coat which my mother sorta wanted me to buy :D because I've been getting sick too often, and out of the corner of my eye, I spot a beautiful brown satchel. It was the last one left and the first bag hanging off the racks so it was practically screaming BUY ME. And so I bought it.

SO had athletics today and our awesome Jones Relay team - Alex, Annie, Yun and I are disappointed at not coming first (came 2nd) but you gotta:
Anyway, this Saturday is the dress rehearsal for musical and I thought today that I should probably go out and find some pair of T-Strap shoes. I went Target in Carlo court cos it was the closest thing to school and I figured I'd probably never wear the pair again. So my dad picks me up at say 3.15ish and I go buy the shoes and get home at 4pm. THATS 45 MINS TO BUY SHOES AND GET HOME!!!! See my question here is: was I just not putting enough effort into choosing the shoe, or was I just being an efficient shopper? Usually I'd spend way longer choosing the shoe then going around several stores to 'compare the pair' but I guess Target's limited range left me with only one option. I was so close to going Chatswood today to find the shoes but I'd probably end up not finding a decent/cheap pair and getting a haircut instead.

OHH and you know how I had this saying- OIOIOI TOUCHY TOUCHY!! Well people told me that guys don't actually say that, but in phys the other day Richard was talking to Mr Khoury and all of a sudden, Mr Khoury goes 'TOUCHY TOUCHY!!'. See, told ya it was a common saying ^^

xx.ellejai

No comments:

Post a Comment