Saturday, May 21, 2011

All loss of innocence

Since exams have finished, I've had a lot of time to think about myself. And I really think it's important to have this chance once in a while to just chill the heck out. You know what I'm scared of? I'm scared of becoming someone different and I'm shizzing myself at the fact I may be wrongly influenced. At the moment, I do like who I am but it's scary to know it's easy to take a bad path. Remember those innocent kids in primary, whose facebook photos you recently stumbled upon and you thought 'how did I know this person?' It's quite like that :S

Alright, D&M session over. I freaking LOVE making words with my maths angles. So basically heres what I mean. When theres an angle called SBA, I'd look at the letters I have and try make words, so instead of saying angle SBA WHY NOT CALL IT ANGLE ABS!!!! I dont only do this for the fun of it all but I find it actually helps me memorise which angles to use in the question. Whenever I'm doing geometry, I usually say the angle without pronouncing the letters. Eg Angle NAO- usually people say N. A.O but I say "ANGLE NOW!!" So I noticed a few other words that usually can be made like D.A.R. or "DUH" as I like to call it or angle L.J.K which I've come to say as 'LOL JOKES". OH and the best one of them all would have to be angle A.W.K which I call THE AWKWARD ANGLE :D

Wow I totally don't waste time in my maths exams. OH you know what I hate?? When questions have a lot of 't's in them because I often get mixed up with + and t . AND X and Y's!!! OMG don't you find it such a big timewaster when you write angle XYZ and when you're about to write the Y, you have to stop yourself continuing straight through (so it doesnt become an X) ??? Please maths teachers, stick with the A's and the B's and the O's.

No comments:

Post a Comment