Saturday, May 14, 2011

BROMEY

It's really awesome when you have a new saying, and I've picked up the "OI OI OI" that boys say when punchups break out. It caught on to me as Rach and I were on the train on Friday and we tried being real bro's shouting it pretty much the whole journey. And to make it believable, you gotta be straight with it-like fully point at something and SAY IT WITH CONVICTION. The other sub saying we caught hold of was 'touchy touchy' meaning 'hey you've crossed the line. you've entered sensitive territory' or basically, 'this is a sensitive topic'. We thought that guys meant just that when they said it but apparently it's meaning is rather physical LOL. So the new saying here is 'OI OI OI, touchy touchy' meaning 'woah woah woah, sensitive topic bro'

Alright, gangster moment over. I really want a haircut. But just the fringe-at the moment I have a side fringe but I don't think it suits my face so I want to change it to this:
In the reactions bar below, give me a  :) for this haircut or a :D to keep my current side fringe. OR any other suggestions just go to comments. THANKS!

3 comments:

  1. NO FRINGE.
    DO THE MODEL HAIR FLICKY SHAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH you mean a dead straight middle parting? i want a fringe though..and that takes ages to grow out

    ReplyDelete
  3. can ya lykk plz get da lykk bangzzz. lyk streight bangz. dat wud be sahh funnayy.

    please dont ask me why im talking like this.
    GUESS WHO THINKS LAURA JANE IS RED HOT.

    anonymous

    ReplyDelete