Friday, May 20, 2011

Its your future. Do the Maths

That was the tag line at UNSW today. So we arrived at the centre after about half an hour of being lost and received a goodie bag with a few pens, one of those huge plain pencilcases, a fold up cube and a cup which said 'it's your future. do the maths'. And then I took a look inside the cup, and there was a stressball. LOLLOL. Anyways, I'm not sure if it's ever happened to you, but have you ever found your finger randomly bleeding? Cos mine did today and I didn't notice until there was a drop of blood on my sleeve and I looked at my finger then... "OMG THIS ACTUALLY HURTS". I couldn't stop it bleeding either..

So I was in chem class right and I see Crystal outside my room waving to me. She looked so damn cute standing there with her sniffles so I gave her a cute smile and waved back. And then all of a sudden LISA WANG comes running past screaming something along the lines of 'LJ IS HOT?" and she doesnt realise there's a wall right in front of her in the direction she's running SO SHE CRASHES INTO IT. Bahahaha it was so funny ..and loud I thought she crashed right through.

OH NOES I think new Mr Alder is once again going at lightning speed D: NEVER MIND. I'll turn into Flash for tonight and finish all those trig/auxilary angle/circle geo sheets within a matter of seconds. And those 40 pages of phys dot point. Watch me do it. OH WAIT you can't. I'm just too fast.

Wow

No comments:

Post a Comment