Sunday, May 8, 2011

Open Up

Okay I've got something to admit. Now I would prefer it if you commended me on my bravery for admitting this rather than judging me on how crazy it was but anyhow, here goes:
In Peer Support Camp in year 7, I brought my maths book and a few past papers. 
Hmm yes, call me crazy but I actually thought I'd use that 'extra' cabin time to do maths papers. I didn't end up doing any, but I do remember opening the book up at least XD Ahh okay now that's off my shoulders, it's come to my realisation that what I post about is quite concrete, sometimes sort of deep and usually a bit weird. And I like it like that. But I've always found myself reading other people's more emotion ridden blogs and I thought I should probably open myself up a little bit. So here's a few things you probably didn't know about me :)

1. I sleep on two pillows- not one on top of another, one behind and one half ontop half off the first pillow. Alright I don't think that made any sense. You know that 'Z' piece in tetris? KINDA LIKE THAT 8D
2. I pick sultanas out of my cereal because I think they're too sweet.
3. I have a memories box where I keep sentimental things and birthday cards.
4. I sleep next to a stuffed bear and a stuffed dog. One on either side. For protection ^^
5. I smell my food before eating it. Hey, you know, what you taste is directly related to what you smell so basically if you're not smelling anything then you ain't eating very tasty food.
6. My lips go red quite easily!
7. I hate the feeling of hating that you like someone TT It plays with your head too much.
8. I laugh when there are awkward silences :D
9. I love it when people openly express how they feel. It doesn't make you weird, only human.
10. I have moments where I'm in the middle of a situation and I suddenly think of some heroic feat I pull out and I save the day. Oh wait, there' s a word for that, daydream.

Hmm there'll be more to come ;)

Ohman I gotta talk about masterchef. I think those judges are biased. So theres a guy called John ( he has a unique voice) but I think he's one of the best cooks there. And theres another guy called Alex ( the dude with black earrings). I think they're both amazing but they didn't make it to the top 24. And yet, the judges put the Rib Eye Steak guy through-who cooked a rib eye lump of steak one and a half times the size of my face on a plate and it was raw. So raw the judges couldn't eat it-it was like carnage on a plate. And he says it was how he usually ate it (awkward silence, cricket noises). Oh and the girl Sun-she got in too. I cant remember her cooking ability but she always looks kinda worried..and dull. OH THE IRONY! This season I want drama on the show. Something 'SCANADLOUS'.

OMG WHO REMEMBERS 'RECESS' -the show on disney channel!!!! And the Ashley's who always chimed SCANDALOUS AHAHAHAHA". Oh wow I think I just found a new tv series to watch

2 comments: