Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Armed and Fabulous

I hate saying stupid things because I feel stupid after that. Yeah that was obvious now wasn't it? I was at Burwood today buying a boost and was hanging around the side of the store (where you collect your drinks) and one of the girls asked what I needed. You know what I said? I said 'I'm waiting for my drink'. 'YEAH WELL OF COURSE YOU ARE LJ' replied the more conscious brain of mine. And I said it in such a stoner way, that it probably came off as 'DERR' but I really didn't want it to sound like that. I had a little moment there-one I assure you was never intentional. I NEVER HAVE STUPID MOMENTS D: I started to wonder if her question was the one that was stupid, but in retrospect, mine was probably the more stupid answer. Wait..was it?

I watched Suckerpunch today and loved it!  All those peeps who want some superhero cross beautiful girls action should definitely see it. The movie revived my dream of becoming a superhero and now, I have a billion desires to be a master of the martial arts. Somebody, give me a sword and platinum blonde hair :D oh and a gun too, please. Now with my weapons, I shall destroy all forms of evil in the world, no matter what they throw at me. Flames? Please, it's the least of my problems-I'll rebound them with my sword. Machine guns that fire in a straight line? I'll run in a circle around you, until those bullets have shot through the four posts holding the very roof of the chamber and collapse in on you. Swords? You'll have hit the ground trying to stab my head, until the very blade has bent blunt. And when you look me in the eye when I'm captured, just know that I'll stare right back at you. You have nowhere near won this battle...

That is the person I want to be. At the moment, I'm nowhere near, for I'm still afraid of walking downstairs to get things-particularly in the car, because garages are scary. I have a long way to go don't I?BUT THE JOURNEY HAS JUST BEGUN. I WILL BECOME A SUPERHERO. AND MARRY BATMAN.WATCH ME. And by the end of it, when I'm more than just a black belt I'll be able to say (with credibility too)
COME AT ME BRO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment