Saturday, April 16, 2011

I've got the rains on this

Ooft I had a wonderful day! Went to UNSW with Lisa, Crystal, Snowine, Hasmeera and Prema for some science thing and I must say the food there is like none other :) We also met a few familiar faces HAW HAW ^^ It was quite funny when they asked us to draw a graph and calculate the gradient- there was this girl who needed a pad and she came over and was like 'do any of you have a pad?' and I thought she said 'pattern' so I turned around and said loudly 'OH I haven't finished graphing yet!' O_O She gave me a 'whuut?' face and walked away LOL SORRY so I called her back and offered one..I mean, it was the least I could do right? Also there was this guy talking to us and Lisa was so bored and started studying the letters of the guy's name. AND SHE REALISED THAT HIS FIRST AND LAST NAMES WERE ANAGRAMS OMGOMGOMG ! They were ALMOST palindromes too! I was SO shocked that I knocked my table and my pen flew off it haha.

I'm loving the weather right now and want a pair of yellow or floral patterened Dr Martens so I can go play in the rain and splash in puddles. Shame those things are over $200. I realise that I really don't like using umbrellas and prefer to just step out and dance in the rain. Alright, by the end of the holidays, I'll have bought: a satchel, silky harem pants, leopard print scarf, leggings, pink lipstick and musical clothing. OH gosh I think I may need an extra zero to my savings =S As I was walking outside of UNSW I saw the racecourse and my dream is, one day, I'll have gone to the races and look like one of those girls with flowers growing ontop of their heads.

You know how sometimes you do things and you must do it a certain way or else it feels like it's not the "true you" that's doing it? It goes for me when I text. I need to type every single letter of each word or else I feel like someone's typing for me. Yeah, I know it's a bit strange but I have a phobia for the T9 function- I just don't like it. And I know you can turn it off but touch screen and pressing numbers several times for different letters really test my patience. Also, I must do a quick spellcheck to make sure everything is spelt correctly before sending. See this is how much effort I put into each text 8D I just would not feel complete otherwise. Now, I want the nokia n950 for my next phone ;) Going on my santa wishlist hehe


OHMYGOODNESS THIS IS AN AWESOME CAKE!
ellejai

No comments:

Post a Comment