Monday, April 4, 2011

That's one secret I'll never tell

A sudden memory came back to me today. This probably applied to girls, but remember how some people were like 'oh tell me what this person said to you and I promise, I promise I won't tell anyone, we're best friends, remember?' And I've always had a certain opinion on it and well here it is. If you're actually best friends with the person, you'd probably admire them for their honesty and trust them in keeping your word safe. By pushing them to tell you someone else's private matters, you're being quite a hypocrite because you're trying to get them to betray someone else's trust. So basically, no matter how close or distant even, you are to me, if someone tells me a secret and asks me to keep it, I'll keep it. Because I just think going behind someone's back cos you can't keep your mouth shut, isn't being a good friend. And you don't deserve to be their secret keeper. I don't think people do it now in high school, but I remember feeling very strongly about it in primary and still do =) 

OOH I just thought, what if the secret was about doing something illegal? I wouldn't want to be involved in anything that includes breaking the law, but I would try to help them get help.
OOFT I just watched the burberry sports perfume ad with Douglas Booth TEEHEE NOW IM OFF FOR A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment