Friday, April 15, 2011

stuck in the inbetween, a beautiful disaster

Happy New Year -  for yesterday, for those who understand why I'm sayin it (:
 I just found out that the folders of work Intuition gave me are actually DUE. Which is kind of freaky - they gave me two whole folders full of notes, I think I'm signed up to the sunday ''Ruse'' class now? Though its a bit annoying that the work they're doing now isnt relevant to the half yearlies :/ Hopefully first lesson is cool :) 
NB: Just found out they had a test today from LJ  - whaat D: Omg how series IS intuition anyways - it sounds like a second school! D:
Working sucks - and I only work in the hols. Hate to think of poor people working week after week - albeit they do get paid. But - bleurghhh :L

How would you walk in these ? Theyre so crazy - love itt 8D
^stolen of royce's blog. Its very true.

III'm going to redirect everyone to crystals blog post, ( visit the link on her page to manda's post as well) - because they were enlightening and fun to read (:
So I'm gonna buy a gun and start a war, if you can tell me something worth fighting for.
vaish
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment