Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Underwhere

Ohmygoodness what is happening to Year 11's these days? I mean- the people from one of my old schools. I did a bit of 'research' and by that I mean facebooking, and I found out that some of them have left school =( And it makes me sad that it's happened because I thought they were quite intelligent. Anyway I found out that two of my old friends got together which is so cute cos they were both in my year 4 class. And some, have just turned completely wild.

Alright, this next bit may seem a bit silly and laughable but I do encourage you to read on.
It's amazing how emotionally attached one can be to the most insignificant of things. Today, I had to throw away a pair of underwear because it had a hole in it.( and I swear it JUST got there) Broo, I've been wearing that pair for ages. I swear it's been in my closet for like 2 years. Now, you may not know this, but i choose my underwear according to my mood of the day and what mood I'd like to feel. So if I have exams- I wear the purple one. This certain pair, however, was the one I wore when it was a 'meh' day, where it didn't matter how I felt, this pair would always make me happy. And I have a 'meh' day about 80% of the week ( okay, i don't know how that works out but you get the point). WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WHEN THERES A FOUR IN FIVE CHANCE OF HAVING A MEH DAY?? I CANT JUST WEAR ANY COLOURED UNDERWEAR!! The question is: How and Where will I find a new pair? Oh devs devs devs.

Gosh, I'm typing this in my bed and outside I can hear a really loud car booming its way down my street. I guess people like their music loud, but I honestly think the reason they do it is to get attention. WHO"S GONNA LOOK AT YOU FROM THEIR WINDOW WHEN ITS PITCH BLACK HUH?? I CANT SEE YOU, YOU CANT SEE ME, DON"T DISTURB ME FROM MY BLOGGING!

I was watching old episodes of my kitchen rules and there was one quote that I fully lol'd at:
"The chicken was so raw, I thought it was about to take flight". HAHAAHA.
OH and I also lol'd at this picture:
ellejai xx

No comments:

Post a Comment