Wednesday, April 6, 2011

An eyefull of Tutti Frutti

You know when you're concentrating on something and out of the corner of your eye, you see some bright circle on the wall or ceiling coming and going and dancing about? Yeah, I find those intriguing, because you've always gotta find out what the heck it is. You always assume it's something reflective and today, I just couldn't find that certain thing. Turns out, mother was cutting her nails so meticulously and the light reflected off the nail clipper. Took me 10 minutes to figure that out. And that's 10 minutes off a maths paper. Valuable time, valuable time 8D

I have come to the realisation that my right eye has been twitching a bit in the mornings D: And I think it MAY be because instead of sleeping flat on my back, I sleep on the side of my face- i.e. MY RIGHT EYE GETS COMPRESSED. And after I wake up, my eye gets used to the fact that it's not being squished and tries to 'wriggle' it's way out of that compressed state by twitching. Cool hypothesis eh? Alright, tonight, I'm gonna sleep on my back- gawsh this is gonna be hard =( I HATE SLEEPING FLAT!  On a brighter note, I'm really happy today. And I think anyone can always tell when I'm happy. After school, I went to officeworks with daddy and bought myself a new calculator! LOL its amazing how friendly the curry storesmen are there! OMG and I saw these rubber bands that are 'moulded' to the shape of a dinosaur ( and some other funky shapes) when they're not tensed, and I went OOFT! I decided to come home after sport ( ooh and I made basketball :D) and have a massage on my awesome massage chair.

I realise that I'm a complete fruit machine. Today I had 3 mandarins, rockmelon, grapes and some healthy lemon juice thing. Yesterday, I had an orange, rockmelon and a persimmon. I swear half my digestive system is consists of fruit juice and pulp..and the acidity levels, probably through the roof D: Oh and the fruit doesn't just stop there. My face scrub is apricot, my lip balm is paw paw, my moisturiser is mango and my shampoo smells like a 'berry infusion' thanks to herbal essences. But all that skin stuff, it's so I don't shrivel up, just like a prune =P


OOFT I WANT A PINK BIKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment