Sunday, April 10, 2011

Finding Common Scents

I've dug up a quiz from last year and I completed it just then, so the answers are current. I had to erase last year's answers of course, and I think my view has changed for certain topics. Oh today I went to woolies in carlo, and I was in the laundry section near the washing detergents ( for clothes). I saw these middle aged asian women and they spent about 5 whole dedicated minutes comparing washing detergents. I was incredibly bored but this just made food shopping a whole lot more interesting. They were speaking half cantonese and half english so I understood a BIT of it and it went something like this:
A: Napisan, $9 , with stain remover.
B: What about Dynamo?
C: What about the scent?
(proceeded by some arguing that I couldn't understand)
And then, they proceed to OPEN UP EACH CONTAINER OF DETERGENT AND SMELL IT D:
B: This one is cheaper.
C: But this one smells better.
A: We have a problem.
HAHHAHAAA.

Okay, yeah, I actually started laughing out loud and I think one of them saw me so I ran away. Damn, I should've stayed till the end. OH and I think theres a picture on facebook where I look like Mr Bean. Well I found another photo in my picture library where I look like Mr Bean as well..but I don't think I should put it up =P


how are you feeling at this exact moment?
I’m in the ‘NGAWW’ mood. Good- I think its time to watch 27 Dresses again :D
are you someone who worries too often?
I’d say I worry about things that shouldn’t be worried about, and a bit laid back for the things that should be =/
what is one good thing you’re known for?
Hmm probably having very black hair- well I like my colour so I guess it’s a good thing!
when was the last time you sang an entire song?
Today broo!
are you the type of person who likes to be out or home?
Out out out!
do you like the last person who sent you a facebook
message?
Yep ofc
what time do you normally go to bed?
11.30pm. I can’t go to sleep any earlier cos then I just wake up at about 1 am exact =P
what is one thing that is currently bothering you?
That the weather may affect the mood I’m in grrr..
what did you do today:
I WENT OUT AND HAD FUN :D And substituted Shop Till You Drop magazine for The Sunday Telegraph LOL
what does your appearance look like right now?
I’m in a jumper and thin pants with ice cream trucks, soft cones and lollipops on them. My hair is messy too =(
who did you last talk to in person?
MY MOTHERR
last phone call?
Rach!
do you think places like new york city and california are overrated?
I’ve never actually been there but I’d like to think not
what was the last test you took?
If I could not eat a piece of fruit for a day.
Oh yeah, and I failed.
where will you be 2 hours from now?
Sound asleep like a baby
does anyone love you?
WHO DOESN’T LOVE ME?!! :D
can you make yourself sneeze?
No I can’t, but I’d like to think of the amount of allergies you could fake.
have you ever passed out?
Nope! I’m a strong woman haha
where were you at 9am this morning?
Still asleep dude.
what does your last text message read?
It went something along the lines of ‘I can hear my mother talking 2 rooms away and she thinks she’s whispering’
are you too forgiving?
Just a bit!
what are you doing tomorrow?
I think I have a dental appointment..oh wait maybe that’s next week.. maybe I’ll go golf :D
what did you do last night?
Dropped lisa off at her home lol
what are you doing tonight?
Watching all the news programs like 60 minutes and Sunday night
where did you last sleep other than your house?
AT PEER SUPPORT CAMP! Lolol I don’t think that even counts because we didn’t exactly sleep.
what is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
I gave a hug to my soft toy dog J
have you ever had a dream about people you love dying?
Nope. How scarring D:
who was the last person you cried in front of?
Probably someone from school.
have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
I always
is heartbreak really as bad as it sounds?
For some it’s a chance to move on and be happier. For others its like the end of the world. I have no idea
what’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
MILK!
have you ever kissed anyone named michael?
noop
name someone that made you laugh today?
Myself when I uncovered some photos in primary
which of your friends lives closest to you?
Alex !
do you believe girls fight too much?
Nah not really as I’ve seen it. But on tv- it’s a bit exaggerated.
can you live a day without tv?
Its okay, I’ll survive
what are you listening to right now?
Raindrops and crickets.
where do you wish you were right now?
You know when people have parties at night and sometimes you just chill by taking a walk outside on the balcony and you look at the stars. Yeah I wish I was in that moment
night out or night in?
Let’s classify this: I like having a sleepover at a friend’s house – so I guess it’s a night out but a night in.
do you think its right for straight guys to get their tongue pierced?
It’s not right or wrong but I don’t particularly fancy that
do you hate anyone?
Nah I’m not a hater- just the occasional tv character ^^

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAH LJ I LOVE YOUR FACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLZ WHY THANKYOU :D hey, why did you decide to shut down your blog again-i was in the middle of doing some catch up and all of a sudden 'ACCESS DENIED' D:

    ReplyDelete