Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Brow Raising Experience

Just a random fact here-I noticed that a lot of asian women (mostly mothers) draw in their eyebrows. And I SWEAR they either :
a)wax/shave/pluck about all of their eyebrows OR
b) they're naturally falling out due to old age.
I want to achieve nice eyebrows before then. Before I have to draw in a concave down curve on either side of my forehead and hope to my Lord that they're symmetrical.

I'll admit it- I really want raised eyebrows. No I don't mean the 'looking-surprised' expression, I want natural eyebrows that go up and come down (cos y'all know what goes up must come down). I want the peak of the brow to be off centre, towards the outer part of my face- I think it just makes your face that extra bit intense. And I want them to be brown. I know the saying-brows should always be darker than your hair. I disagree, I'm going for lighter brows and jet black hair. And a really white face. Two thirds of that is already done. Oh and I almost forgot- my face is rather..soft I think-if you know what I mean. It's not edgy enough. The eyebrows will do the trick I'm sure of that. Just another thing I'll need to become a superhero.

LOLOL I'm sitting here listening to a slow number and my spiderman figurine in the corner is nodding it's head to the beat of the tune. I am inspired by superheroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment