Monday, March 21, 2011

Camp (:













^wish I could do this. Amazing(:













^challenge: eileen, monica, any other avid nail painters out there (:








peer-support camp tmrw (: i hope it stops raining soon . . .




^ name them all? i cann



(:
ten random things that come to mind at this very moment:
its monday.
its raining.
there are sandwiches downstairs.
apparently they're really nice.
tomorrow is camp.
need to buy lollies for my frog-kiddies (:
musical is fun but exhausting for choreo's
but still fun (:
as of today, there are 114 days of year 11 left.
approximately 70% of people will believe any statistics you say, as long as there is a percentage in it.


believe me >D?
edit: no more silent german films for 2u! :D celebrationing.
ps: ^yes joy, you made me add that
pps. please dont leave ms st l0u15 D:

1 comment:

  1. new layout is pretty guys!
    and while i'm here, I love Disney LOL
    (:

    ReplyDelete