Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Very Alarmed

Oh gosh, I can't believe what a big noob I am. My phone broke, again. And it's my fault. The juice of my salad must have leaked out into my bag and spilt into the screen of my phone, so now the screen's just black and I can't read texts properly. The faintest epileptic glimmer of screen backlight completely amazes me as I attempt to read people's texts at lightning speed. When I got home, I used some logic and whacked out a hairdrier and blasting it at full fan speed, tried drying up the inside of the screen. I know, I'm a noob- how could that work? The screen's still black but the music still plays which means I can still receive calls :D But the on off button doesn't work =S Just getting a quote from the phone company is $30 and after that, I assume the total cost will be around $100.
And still, theres so much liquid in the phone mechanism that it keeps turning on and off even though the red button is completely damaged. And I'm getting quite sick of the nokia welcome ringtone. So I had to put it downstairs or I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. This is not looking good =/

Oh and speaking of noobs, that tiny kid who tried bullying the bigger kid and had it filmed.When I first saw the video the newsreader said 'the smaller boy's friends had it filmed for him' and my reaction was :D 'WHY DOES THIS SMALL KID HAVE FRIENDS?'. So it turns out that the small kid was actually the bully. Boy, you got owned beyond owned. 

By the way, my dad forgot to pick me up today. Yeah, I'm feeling a bit unloved at the moment because I was the only person by 3.45 =( And now that I have no alarm clock for tomorrow since my phone's dead, I'm gonna have to use a normal clock. My dad used to put the alarm clock right in my face, making sure the speakers were next to my ears just to get me awake. And they're one of those asian alarm clocks that are so loud you'd jump at the very sound of it. Then I'd hit the snooze button and pull out the batteries and hide them. But that's not gonna happen tomorrow. I'm gonna put the clock in my bathroom so I'd have to get out of bed and walk across those deathly cold tiles to wake up. How scchmart!

OOHOOH this weekend, Vaish and I are going to renovate the blog a bit. You should be excited ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment