Monday, March 28, 2011

Life Is 'Totally Awesome'

^A totally awesome reference to a totally awesome youtube series.

And wow, but -  don't judge - its hilarious!:P

EDIT: Don't read below if you've just had a crappy day. (and I hope it gets better?)

On the internet because I totally felt like blogging  and because I am on a post high from stuff in life not-sucking (:
1) My lost phone has been found and identified (: I HAVE A PHONE. And I dont even have to go pick it up, my dad volunteered to :D

2) My teeth arent screwed for all eternity :D Long story. But this is goood (Y)

3) Something cool happened. Thankyou thankyou thankyou amazingly nice parents! Was completely expecting a no, and I wouldve agreed if it was a no, but they said YES which is amazing (: (I realise I'm being fairly vague here . . )  Love those random moments when your parents are WAY-too nice.
4) After Wednesday, I'll have a life! Yes, this brightens my day.

5) I ran today. You have no idea how good running feels. And stretching.

No downers - well there probably are but Im too estatic to be thinking about them :D

Gods, I love that feeling of having a good day.



^ Wow, I am so full of it :L

hummm- sorry D:
vaish
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment