Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pruned

OOFT PEER SUPPORT CAMP was wonderfluous! Let me cut the long story short: We got there all pumped and instant nostalgic memories flooded back to me as I revisited the place I had my first high school camp four years ago. Since we had to time to spare, it was off for a BUSHWALK D: For some reason, they kept stuffing us with cake in between main meals, which got my tongue feeling all weird. I was hoping for water to drown out all the sweetness and instead we got cordial, which made it worse =S. ANYWAY I jumped off this platform on a gum tree in vertical challenge which was quite the cool and I felt like I had set an example for my kiddies. The highlight was of course the WATER SLIDE. Dom and I originally didn't plan on going and what I found awkward was what to say to Yr 7 boys who don't understand a 'I can't' from us when they asked why we weren't swimming. In the end, we gave in to temptation and went on the waterslide IN OUR CLOTHES =D Our last activity was to build a raft from barrells and wooden planks cos this activity replaced the broken Giant Swing. It was pretty fun except for one argumentative kid and the fact that we capsized twice XD OH MAN I'm gonna be so sad there's no more sessions with them, I feel like their mother ^^ At night, we watched edward scissorhands and here and there I heard references to 'human condition' but the best part was staying up till 3.30AM chatting to my roomies teeheehee. Boy I hate that feeling of being dehydrated, I feel like a shrivelled up PRUNE =(

I find it ironic that I had this curious, perceptive moment when I was on the water slide. You know how acceleration is a measure of the rate of change of velocity, well, is there such a thing as the acceleration of the acceleration?? O_O Like is there this concept that measures the rate of change of the rate of change of the velocity? So basically can an object get faster, faster? Wow that just sounded so weird.

Rebecca Black, all I have to say is that you're an intelligent girl. I mean there's songs for the colours of the rainbow and the alphabet and of course a poem remembering the number of days in each month. But there doesn't seem to be any good old anthem for recalling the days of the week (or part thereof), until now :D


 You know what song I really like now? 'Coming Home' by Diddy ft Skylar Grey
 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment