Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm A Rockateer

Remember how Vaish and I went to Women In Science day at Macquarie Uni? Well there was something we were gonna present at assembly but the next one is term 2 week 10 so I'll just let you guys in about it. Theres this condition called Synesthesia. Its motherfreaking cool and I'm not sure if I'd like to have it because you'd seem a freak of a genius to everyone else but just the different way of thinking is amazing. Anyway, it's a condition where you don't see things the way they are, for example; the words SYNESTHESIA may be in different colours or in numbers and that is how you read, perceive and remember it. You know those extraordinary people who can multiply 384655191 X 395756288 , and get the number out in a few seconds? I BELIEVE THEY HAVE SYNESTHESIA!! All the numbers are in colours and just make a formation in their brain, and all they have to do is read off it. Well, that's my prediction.

This week hasn't been such a good one and I haven't been feeling my best, but that's not because I'm sick- (btw Im almost better!) So I was on the train yesterday and took a few wrong turns, literally, because we took the train going to central instead of epping, but when we got to epping, had to wait for 15 mins in the underground platform where the silence is deathly. I had a bit of time to think that every emotional journey is like taking trains- you can always go back to where you want to be, it just wont be too soon :D So I'm sorry if I've been a bit scratchy lately, you definitely be seeing a more cheerful me tomorrow.

Avril Lavigne was performing on sunrise this morning and I thought 'Oh it'll probably be What the Hell cos that was her most recent hit'. But it turns out she's promoting her new album by performing a song that was a hit 3 years ago. So she performs Girlfriend. Seriously, What. The. Hell. Anyway after her performance, there's an ad break and Hungry Jacks has a stunner? deal for $4.95 and the ad features a guy pretending to be on 'Who Wants to be A Millionaire?' and instead of taking the 1 million, he takes the $5. Then the narrator goes 'you never thought $5 could mean so much blah blah blah..' And I thought, wouldn't you WANT the million dollars cos then you could get exactly 200 000 stunner deals, instead of ONE? IS THAT IMPLYING THAT JUST ONE STUNNER DEAL IS ENOUGH? What the hell man.

You know what song I have on replay? Rockateer by Far East Movement.



No comments:

Post a Comment