Saturday, March 19, 2011

Enlightenment

You know, I find it incredibly stupid and a bit annoying for a person on facebook to go 'Hey who's this?' when they've been added and don't personally know the adder. Their name is directly in front of you! If you've accepted them as a friend then you've obviously considered the fact that you probably know them. I think the correct terms would be 'hey where do I know you from?' ^^

Lately, I've been so caught up on work that I realise I haven't been shopping in a long time =( And you always know you need to buy something when you've spent 70 web pages looking through clothes! My favourite colour right now? KHAKI! Yes I know..why khaki? Well it's Autumn now and I think khaki just completely suits that theme of change, especially when it's teamed with brown :D
OHOH and my phone came back to life after a day, like the backlight of my screen flickered and stayed a light for a while, but now it's in darkness and looking through things is extremely hard. Referring to my previous post where I said that I couldn't stop my phone from turning on, and I had to leave it downstairs overnight so I wouldn't hear it. I realise that I could actually take the battery out T_T


Have I mentioned that this rain is wonderful?! And no this has not been instigated by all that romantic poetry, I've just always loved the rain. I love waking up to the sound of rain and it's just that pitter patter.. so invigorating..it tends to send me back to sleep! I'm that weird that when it pours, I walk outside with an umbrella and just stand there looking at the grass..the trees..and I have no idea why, but I actually like feeling cold to the point of shivering. The only thing missing is a yellow pair of gumboots, which will nicely complete the scene. Well, looks like that's going on my shopping list for tomorrow. And my dad's going back to malaysia on wednesday so I'm hoping we'll go out for dinner then too. 
Till then
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment