Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thirsty

HOORAY I GOT A NEW BLAZER TODAY!! Its a size 14 ( 85)  and second hand but whatever, it was only FIFTY BUCKS! I decided on keeping my old one cos the lady said it probably wouldn't run that much because of all the badge holes LOL. So now at home, I have four, yes FOUR blazers including this new one cos my brother had 2 of those furry ones which are yucky. And since it's so old, it looks quite like Hogwarts Robes D:  Yes, you can tell me that I'm a noob cos now I have another problem, my jumper is a size 18 and its a bit tight under the size 14 blazer ==

Oh and I'm really psyched for musical because it means I have a reason to buy make up products! DID YOU KNOW there are special brushes for your eyebrows? And theres also some kind of 'glue' to set them? Totally gonna experiment with that ^^ I was watching bubzbeauty channel on youtube and one of her tutorials reminded me of women who draw in their eyebrows. So being a little crazy, I took one of my mums pencils and filled in mine ( cos I hardly have eyebrows) and..umm..drag queen much =S

My dad is having an endoscopy tomorrow and he can't eat for a day and a half, and has to drink 2L of this yellow cordial looking thing. I remembered that he had this done a few years ago, and I came home from school UBER thirsty, so I looked in the fridge and found a 2L jug of this stuff and started drinking it myself. And I drank A LOT of it-practically a quarter of the jug in one go. Little did I know that this was STOMACH CLEANSING BOWEL EMPTYING fluid and OMG ASDFK.
A similar incident happened like last year when I was in my mum's surgery. The receptionist was a diabetic and she had to keep one of those poppa juices in the fridge in case she went hypoglycaemic. And I was thirsty after school, so I boldly took that poppa, thinking THAT'S MINE and drank it. I don't know what would have happened if she fainted or something. I'm a bad child aren't I?
Anyway, point is: if you see something that looks irregular or just out of whack, DONT FRIGGEN TOUCH IT. IT'S NOT YOURS! Even though I was so bloody innocent, I could've caused something so unforgivable.
Cool experiences to learn from.

Anyway, I think its time for some shut-eye. I don't think I'll be playing sport tomorrow =( but I'm sure us cricketers are zone champs WOOT. And Vaish can you get rid of the sparkly trail mouse thingy?

3 comments:

  1. LOL OMG SORRY - i put it in cause i though it was this other app thingy and then i couldnt get rid of it when mouse started sparkling D:

    I'm working on it.

    -vaish

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY YOU FIXED IT :D YAAY
    thanks darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL glue for your eyebrows XD clear mascara works too ;]
    hahah something i picked up from all the time i spent watching MU vids last year XD

    - shelley

    ReplyDelete