Friday, March 4, 2011

Saturday 5th, March, 2011

THIS IS VAISH :)
I think I've kinda decided to come back to blogging permanently x)
(this craze will probably die in a few weeks - i suck at sticking to these things. kinda like news years resolutions . . )

Todayyy was FUN. But Exhausting-with-a-capital-E

Woke up today and realised it was my brother's birthday. I swear, youre sibligs grow up so fast :( Was only yesterday he was an annoying 8 year old brat D: But anyways, even though you dont read this - HBD (:

After realising, did the customary happy birthday crap and then left for DANCE. I think I loathe having dance in the morning, even though 8:00isnt that bad a time to wake up - I miss my late saturday sleep-ins D:

Came back exhausted again, and then confirmed from Bea that we had MUSICAL REHEARSALS. Freaking Helll D: Saturdays are so tiring now :(

On the way driving, I was telling my dad about stoping distances - and then he started merging in front of this car, to see if it would pull backk D: so mortified ;__;. The person who owned the car was droping their kid off at MUSICAL D: Hope they didnt see me, my dad was laughing his head off when the car actually dropped back 25 m. Asked him why he didn't do the same - the answer was NOT comforting D: ''Well' I focus on the car three cars in front of me, so if they stop, I know the car in front of me will stop at a certain time''. Asked him what if the car infront decided to stop for no reason (not due to a slowing down in the roads etc).

''Then you hit them. And then you get out of your car and hit them again, for being stupid enough to stop for no reason.''

And now I'm more freaked than ever. I swear I'm going to fail the stupid DKT D:


* * *


So went musical, where Lena quickly taught me the Charleston . If you don't know what is it, ask anyone who does musical. And they'll all rage at you D: Its basically a jig / dance thing, where your legs are continuously moving and your arms are also moving, and its just a bunch of exhausting movement. And I rolled my ankle doing that, fmlll D:

After that, taught the girls the 'They Boyfriend' dance - its so flouncy. And we're so ditzy. And desperate :/

Couldnt escape the feeling people are going to hate us(choreo's) after the hand movements for the Charleston were put in ;____;



* * *


Going out the for little-bro's dinner thing for his birthday. The assholeeee, is getting so many presents - I swear my parents are so willing to buy him $200 headphones, and a b-ball hoop, and clothing, and whatever the hell he desires O:

The Poem ' The Garden' Is Not Marvell-ous At All. The Guy Shouldve Lived In A Freaking Apartment.


^this is so true
laters (:

No comments:

Post a Comment