Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rewarded

OMG I was watching Ice Age and all of a sudden 'Send me on my way' by Rusted Root ( its a song) came on in a scene. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuV2agQPgps. HOLY WHO REMEMBERS THIS SONG? Anyway, I tried doing Earth Hour- I really did. I was in the kitchen watching Get Smart on my laptop and all the lights were off. All of a sudden my mother storms in and rages WHY ARE THE LIGHTS ALL OFF? Before proceeding to turn them all back on again. As I said, I tried.

Anyway, today I stayed at home to do all the work from school and I did work the entire day surprisingly ;D But my day just got better when my mummy came home with a little present for me ^^ She bought me a pack of pentel metallic pens and pentel pastel pens. For those who don't know, THOSE BEAUTIFUL GEL PENS IN TWO DIFFERENT THEMES! And like a little girl I took them out of the pack, only one at at time, tested them with my signature then put it back, in its exact place- because you know, you wouldn't want the order to go out of whack. Wow, I really haven't been acquainted with Gel Pens for a long time..nor with receiving a present from the rents o.O

At musical, I notice that the chorus isn't loud enough at times, but just before the 'can can' bit with the big arm wave, every one goes 'da na na na na na..et.c' and if I am correct, it's not even supposed to be sung ;)

Good Luck to all the AG people, DO US PROUD!

3 comments:

  1. BRAHH reply to my wall posts.
    im feeling tres devo :(

    xx secret admirer boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. lisa - youre not very subtle

    -will

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG LISA I THOUGHT YOU WERE SURAJ LOOOOL
    and will get back to ag. but good luck :D

    ReplyDelete